The numismatic database project is designed to provide all information any coin collector or numismatist would need regarding a coin, medal or note of interest.
American Arts Gold Medallion Value
The american arts gold medallion value ranges from $1 to $100,000 depending on the quality of the coin, which year it was minted in, which mint it was manufactured at, and its strike type.
List of American Arts Gold Medallions by Year
- 1980 Gold Marian Anderson 1/2oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1980 Gold Grant Wood 1oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1981 Gold Willa Cather 1/2oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1981 Gold Mark Twain 1oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1982 Gold Frank Lloyd Wright 1/2oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1982 Gold Louis Armstrong 1oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1983 Gold Alexander Calder 1/2oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1983 Gold Robert Frost 1oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1984 Gold John Steinbeck 1/2oz Ms Mint Strike
- 1984 Gold Helen Hayes 1oz Ms Mint Strike